Wednesday, February 02, 2005

US of A

"This is your captain speeking. We are about to land at Chicago Int Airport. Weather outside is Bright and Sunny and the temperatuen is 14 degree Fahrenheit."
How can anyone say it to be bright and sunny if the temperature outside is -10 degree celsius.(Dont ask me the formula but 14 degree fahrenheit converts to -10 degree celsius).But thats the way it is over here. I am in the US of A. It's official. A fxxxing consulate guy can't stop me from comming over.But he can surely delay. It took me 3 months to get the L1 cleared.And here I am, few thousand nautical miles away from my motherland. I have just come over.Let me enjoy this change in life which I desperately needed.
It's a new phase. I am experiencing new things. Air conditioners and ceiling fans r replaced by the heaters. flooring has chenged to carpets. Jackets, gloves, thermals are in.Micriwave is prefered over gas and stove. Burger, Pizza, Italian, maxican are for ur palate and not vadapav and panipure.The list is long and toilet paper is in the list.
It snowed last satuerday. My first snowfall. The white flakes were setteling on my palm. I can still fill the chill in the air againest my face.It is winter back home. It is winter over here. But it is not the same.The place has changed, the people around are different.But those who you love are always in your heart.Even if you are few nautical miles away....
Example

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good one dear..!!!
I though u stopped posting :)
Great wecome change in ur life haan..!!!
Enjoy fullest dear..An keep blogging..

Cheers..!!!!

-Parag.

February 04, 2005 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home