Friday, September 17, 2004

My first attempt at at stardom...

My first attempt at at stardom...
My first attempt at getting famous...
My first attempt at writing a blog....
Well getting famous is not altogether that difficult. Write a blog. Ask some of ur friend to read it. They will ask their friend to read it(you never know, one of them might be of the opposite sex...! ) And this chain goes on until one becomes famous. Really...I mean it. I have seen it happening.
But getting famous is what really the reason I am attempting at the blog ? well, I can't lie to my readers in the very first blog. My reason for riding the tide in the foreign waters is surely not getting famous. My reason is a girl, not any one in particular.It has been 24 yrs 3 months 23 days 9 hrs 23 mins and 33 sec of my existence on this beautiful creation of the Almighty, this cosmos, and I am still single.Well, complaining of being single doesn't mean I wanna get married. Naahh.., I am too young for that. But at least a girlfriend.That much I deserve for my Stylish looks( Just to let you know ppl over here call me john, John Abraham).
My funda is clear in life.
Friends( including girls) are like a glass of water when you are really thirsty, that soothing
Girlfriend is like the Chilled Glass of beer when u really wanna get drunk, totally intoxicating
Everybody has different needs at times, I am not an exception.
A friend wont get you what you expect of a gf and a gf wont be able to put herself in the shoes of a best friend. or Is that really so ? What if my best friend is my gf ? possible, isn't it ? what better I can ask for.

But for all this to come to reality and not be there as one of my many fantasies that have never taken a shape what I really need is to have a girlfriend. Yes, you got it correct. My sole reason behind taking up writing a blog even when writing to me is as alien as aliens are to our planet ( ahh.. never mind. I am not good at analogies) is to get a gf. believe me, it really works. It has almost worked for smitha. When a south Indian guy with name which wont come on a visiting card as big as a post card even if you flip it ten times, with looks that you can call anything but good-looking and with height you can call anything but tall(sorry smitha, what if u r my best friend, a fact is a fact ) can get a girl I don't find any reason why I cant.
Well then pray for me. The hunt begins......

3 Comments:

Blogger S m i t h a said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 19, 2004 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous can post a comment

September 22, 2004 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first attempt at at stardom...

at is twice..

1.you seem desparate..alothough being the one.. you should not show it ..
it should be like a diaphanous cloth.. everything is visible still for the sake you are wearing cloths.. am i sounding sane..??
have to go for coffee.. will post one more comment :)

September 28, 2004 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home